|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 01/TPI/EC/06-2016 Position Name : Mechanical Inspector (coal & Ash Handling; Rotating; Piping; Tank) Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 5 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s mechanical works to ensure that all construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule.
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
- Identify mechanical design issues during the engineering and construction of the power plant and to recommended and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress to the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure engineering and construction are done on schedule and to recommended corrective actions for any mechanical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to
- Improve performance, reliability, and safety.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the engineering and construction of the power plant’s mechanical works from the Mechanical Team Leader and Mechanical Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of mechanical works for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s mechanical works are constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical construction (coal fired power plant/oil and gas)
- Good command in English both verbal & written
- Willing to be hired on contractual basis during the project
- Willing to be located in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
|Apply Email Print Back|